2 pounds pork back ribs
salt & pepper, to taste
2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
2 tablespoons mirin or rice vinegar
3 tablespoons tamari or soy sauce
3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
2 tablespoons honey
2 garlic cloves, grated
1-inch cube of ginger, grated
sesame seeds, to garnish
scallions, to garnish
(1) 20oz package Main St Bistro® Signature Macaroni & Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Generously season the ribs with salt & pepper,.
- Wrap ribs tightly in foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- As the ribs bake, prepare the glaze: whisk together sesame oil, mirin, tamari, hoisin sauce, honey, garlic & ginger.
- Remove ribs from oven and increase oven temperature to 400 degrees F.
- Brush ribs generously with glaze on both sides. Return to oven, and continue cooking for 30 minutes, glazing ribs every 10 minutes.
- Let cool slightly before slicing.
- While cooling, heat Main St Bistro Signature Macaroni & Cheese in microwave per package directions.
- Garnish ribs with sesame seeds & scallions. Serve and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.