1. Pound chicken breasts to 1/2 inch thickness with a meat mallet.
2. Combine flour, salt, black pepper, and garlic powder in a bowl. Dredge chicken in flour.
3. Heat butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken 5 minutes per side, until browned. Remove from pan.
4. Add capers, white wine, and lemon juice to the pan, gently deglazing the pan. Bring to a simmer.
5. Once the sauce begins to thicken, add chicken back to the pan. Spoon sauce over chicken, top with lemon zest and parsley and serve.
6. Heat Main St Bistro® Roasted Sea Salt & Black Pepper Potatoes per package instructions and enjoy!
Created by: Tasting With Tina