1 cup ketchup
½ cup cider vinegar
¼ cup brown sugar
2 tsp Smoked Paprika or mild Chili Powder
1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
2 tsp Cumin, Ground
1 tsp kosher salt, or to taste
1 tsp Black Pepper, fresh ground
1 package Main St Bistro® Twice Baked Potatoes
- Remove the membrane from inside of ribs. This ensures tender fall off the bone ribs.
- Generously season both sides with salt and pepper or your favorite spice rub.
- Cover the ribs with lightly oiled aluminum foil.
- Bake the ribs at a low temperature (275°F) for 2½ to 4 hours or until tender.
- While baking, prepare BBQ sauce and keep refrigerated until ready to use.
- Remove ribs from oven and generously coat baked ribs with barbecue sauce
- Turn oven to high, and place ribs under broiler without foil until the sauce is caramelized, approximately 5 minutes.
- Heat Twice Baked Potatoes per package directions while ribs are finishing, and serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.