Try these sweet and tangy chicken thighs with a capers-topped Caesar salad for a bright spring time dinner.
For the chicken:
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Combine the olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, honey, fresh thyme, and garlic together in a small bowl.
3. Rub mixture all over your chicken thighs.
4. Season chicken thighs with salt & pepper to taste.
5. Roast in oven, skin side up, for approx. 25 mins.
While the chicken is resting, prepare the salad and potatoes:
1. Set oven rack to center and set the oven broiler to low broil.
2. Drain 1 cup capers and dry well with paper towels. Gently toss capers in 2 tbsp olive oil, or lightly spray with olive oil.
3. Place capers in oven on baking sheet, spread out evenly. Bake until crispy, stirring occasionally to avoid burning (approx. 2 mins). Remove capers from oven and drain onto a paper towel lined plate. Allow to cool.
4. Add chopped romaine to a large bowl. Drizzle on dressing, season with salt & pepper, squeeze ½ of lemon, and then toss salad together.
5. Cut remaining half of the lemon into 4 slices. Serve garnished with grated parmesan, croutons, lemon wedges, and roasted capers.
6. Heat Main St Bistro® Steak House Twice Baked Potatoes per package instructions and enjoy
Created by chef Matt A.
A delicious, satisfying, fully baked side dish that makes any meal feel special.
Made with real sour cream, butter, sharp cheddar cheese and no artificial ingredients.