1. To make your chicken, first preheat your oven to 450F.
2. In your food processor, blend cornflakes, parmesan, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt together until you have an even crumble—about 1 minute. Pour it into one of your mixing bowls. Set aside.
3. In your second mixing bowl, whisk together eggs and hot sauce until evenly combined.
4. Make a dredging line: place egg mixture on one side, cornflake mixture in the middle, and a parchment paper-lined baking sheet at the end.
5. Fully coat each piece of chicken in your egg mixture, then fully coat it in the cornflake mixture. Repeat that process. Twice dredging gives a great crust and crunch. Transfer chicken to the baking sheet.
6. Lightly drizzle olive oil over crusted chicken for a better crunch.
7. Bake until internal temperature reaches 165F—about 22 minutes.
Hot Honey: once chicken is fully cooked, mix together honey, hot sauce, smoked paprika, chili, cayenne, garlic, onion, and salt in your saucepan over medium heat and cook until warm—about 3 minutes.
Drizzle the hot honey sauce over crusted chicken. Use the rest as a dipping sauce.
Lightly sprinkle finishing salt over the chicken, serve hot and enjoy!
Created by: Coffee and Champagne