1. Remove roast from refrigerator and allow to come up to room temperature, about 1 hour.
2. Pre-heat oven to 450°F.
3. Once roast is room temp, generously season all surfaces with salt & pepper.
4. Place roast in a foil-lined roasting pan, fat-side up, on an elevated rack.
5. Place roasting set up in the oven at 450°F and roast about 15 mins to get the fat cap crispy.
6. Then, lower oven temperature to 325°F and continue roasting to medium-rare. You’ll need 20 minutes in the 325°F oven for each pound of meat.
7. Remove roast from oven and allow to rest uncovered for at least 45 mins before cutting.
8. While roast is resting, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, horseradish, apple cider vinegar, and honey in a small bowl for the sauce.
9. Once the roast has been served, top with your preferred amount of sauce.
10. Heat Main St Bistro® Twice Baked Potatoes per package instructions and enjoy together.
Created by Chef Matt A.