Enjoy this festive & delicious dish for St. Patrick's Day or any chilly spring evening.
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Rinse corned beef and pat dry. Place corned beef fat side up on a large piece of foil. Spread dijon mustard on all sides.
3. Sprinkle seasoning packet, dried thyme, and dried rosemary on the beef. Wrap tightly with foil and place in a large roasting pan. Bake for 2 hours and 30 minutes.
4. Remove roasting pan from the oven. Nestle cabbage around the wrapped corned beef. Drizzle olive oil, salt, black pepper, and garlic powder over the cabbage. Place pan in the oven and roast 30 minutes.
5. Remove roasting pan from the oven. Open the foil, exposing the corned beef. Broil on high for 3-5 minutes, until golden brown.
6. Let corned beef rest for 10 minutes then slice and serve with roasted cabbage and Main St Bistro® Signature Mashed Potatoes heated per package instructions.
Created by: Tasting With Tina
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.