1. Add oil to a large hot pot, add garlic, onion, & bell pepper, sauté/stir on medium-high for 5 - 10 mins.
2. Add in ground turkey and brown the meat.
3. Mix the chili powder, cumin, oregano, chipotle, cayenne pepper, & black pepper into a small bowl, then add to the pot.
4. Mix well and cook for an additional 2 – 3 mins over medium-high heat.
5. Then add the diced tomatoes, kidney beans, black beans, corn, and half of the broth. If you prefer your chili more soupy, add the rest of the broth.
6. Stir, bring to a simmer, then cover the pot and cook on low for 30-45 mins.
7. Add sea salt to taste, and serve with your favorite additions - cheese, sour cream, sliced jalapeno, tortilla chips, avocado, cilantro.
8. Heat Main St Bistro® Twice Baked Potatoes per package instructions and enjoy.
Created by chef Matt A.