1. Dice peppers and onions.
2. Beat eggs and milk in small bowl until blended. Set aside.
3. Heat non-stick pan to medium, then add oil or butter to pan
4. Add onion and bell peppers to pan, and heat on medium to medium high until onions are translucent.
5. Reduce temperature to medium low.
6. Pour egg and milk mixture to pan, and stir with spatula until eggs are cooked through.
7. Add salt & pepper to taste.
8. Heat Main St Bistro® Steakhouse Twice Baked Potatoes per package instructions and enjoy.
Created by Chef Matt A.
A delicious, satisfying, fully baked side dish that makes any meal feel special.
Made with real sour cream, butter, sharp cheddar cheese and no artificial ingredients.